Friday, April 4, 2008

totally inappropriate blog about Junk :) Not for the faint of heart..

I have to post this.. it's too funny not to really.. It's funny in my sick and twisted sense of humor sort of way of course. I originally posted on my myspace page.


Originally written at 4:37 PM -
Original name of the post: Whatcha gonna do with all that junk?
Current mood: animated

Only things like this happen to me. :)
I had a "procedure" done on Wednesday, in which I won’t go into details. I had to be knocked out for this "procedure", which would require a beforehand visit from the anesthesiologist. Said anesthesiologist came to tell me all about what to expect. I should mention that my arm was outstretched off the side of the bed because they had to fit my IV into a weird place on my arm which prevented me from bending it. Dr. McHottiesthesiologist walked right up to my bedside and stopped at the end of my outstretched arm, where my hand was.. and there he stayed for the entire anesthesia talk. My hand was essentially touching his junk. :) Like seriously, right up against it.. If I would have had a spontaneous arm spasm, this guy’s day would have been ruined for sure. I don’t think he noticed that his junk was touching my hand. I’d like to think he was oblivious to where my hand was and was focusing on his job. Maybe he did notice? I know I noticed, and Corey certainly noticed.. but what exactly do you say to Dr. McHottiestesiologist? Excuse Dr. McHotness, my hand seems to be gently cradling your junk? Maybe he thought I was blushing because I was nervous for my upcoming procedure.. yeah.. that's it...
Only things like these happen to me.
I, of course, must share my crazy experience with the world.

No comments: