Sunday, April 27, 2008

oops! (TMI by the way -- just letting you know)

My husband and I had "relations" last night. My judgment was altered by the effects of alcohol. I'm almost positive I ovulated today. No protection was used. OOPS! We're "supposed" to be avoiding getting prego until we have testing done in a 2 weeks, and until I have my first cycle post d & c. Now what? If I called my ob and said I wanted progesterone supplements now (I'm supposed to take them 3 days post ovulation until my period starts when we're actually "supposed" to be trying to make a baby) he'll probably not be too willing to give them to me since I'm not "supposed" to be actively trying to have a baby. But there was nothing "active" about what happened.. well.. you know what I mean. It was one of those spur of the moments things that just happened and if that's the way it goes.. well.. then that's the way it goes. I had fun, and that's what matters! (I'm sure Corey had fun too)
If by some act of God this oops results in a pregnancy.. I'll laugh my butt off. For once, we weren't trying for anything but a good time. :)

2 comments:

Phoenix Rising said...

you crack me up!

Clarissa said...

That's funny. Call your doctor - tell him that you might be pregnant and to avoid any bad things happening - you'd prefer if you start receiving your meds now. He's a doctor - he won't judge you...life cannot be planned.

Goodness gracious, we know that for sure!