**disclaimer -- this is not an attempt to complain, merely just an observation of what's happening to my body.
Physically: I can't see my feet anymore. My round stomach moves on it's own. When I sneeze, I pee a little. When I turn over in bed or cough too hard, my round ligament screams in pain. I've started getting pubic bone pain like I did when I was pregnant with Charlie. It makes it painful to go up stairs, get out of a car, or put on pants one leg at a time. Today I did way to much walking and am paying for it right now.
Emotionally: Unstable -- especially with Charlie's birthday and angel-versary coming up soon. It's hard to know whether to be happy because of the new baby, anxious because I know I'm not immune to losing a child, or sad because I'm forever missing my boy. So far this roller coaster ride has been topsy-turvy.
4 comments:
Hugs momma! You need lots of em with Charlies birthday coming up! Do you have the book called Angel with a golden glow? We got a copy at the walk to remember (for free - donated by another family) I feel like it applies to your situation perfectly..if you don't have it and would like to, I'd be happy to mail you the book? Let me know. :)
Shannon -- I've never heard of that one! I'd love to check it out if you didn't mind?
I am having the same feelings!
Beth, I'd love to give it to you! If you want to email me your address, I can mail it out ASAP.
Post a Comment