Happy Birthday charlie!
Happy Birthday Charlie! Love, Sarah
Happy Birthday sweet little Charlie! Eat lots of cake Beth.. Hugs to you!
Happy Birthday Charlie! I hope you and Jorai are whooping it up on your happy day! We sure miss you down here.
Happy Birthday Charlie! You are missed!
Thinking of you Beth and little Charlie. Hugs x
Happy birthday little guy.
Happy Birthday Charlie! You are much missed.
I bet he had a nice party, with all our little ones.
Remembering Charlie today, and thinking of you.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Charlie!I wish you were here with your momma to share her cake.
Happy Birthday Charlie. Thinking of you and your parents today.
Happy Birthday Charlie. Congrats on navigating two years in this world without your little one. It is so hard and you bring so much to others.Please, feel free to add him to our angel wall if you would like to. http://wallofangels.blogspot.comWhat kind of cake?
We had an icecream cake :) It was pretty good! We sang happy birthday to him.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Happy Birthday charlie!
Happy Birthday Charlie! Love, Sarah
Happy Birthday sweet little Charlie! Eat lots of cake Beth..
Hugs to you!
Happy Birthday Charlie! I hope you and Jorai are whooping it up on your happy day! We sure miss you down here.
Happy Birthday Charlie! You are missed!
Thinking of you Beth and little Charlie. Hugs x
Happy birthday little guy.
Happy Birthday Charlie! You are much missed.
I bet he had a nice party, with all our little ones.
Remembering Charlie today, and thinking of you.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Charlie!
I wish you were here with your momma to share her cake.
Happy Birthday Charlie. Thinking of you and your parents today.
Happy Birthday Charlie. Congrats on navigating two years in this world without your little one. It is so hard and you bring so much to others.
Please, feel free to add him to our angel wall if you would like to.
http://wallofangels.blogspot.com
What kind of cake?
We had an icecream cake :) It was pretty good! We sang happy birthday to him.
Post a Comment