Saturday, December 27, 2008

formulating words

So much has gone on this holiday season that I can't formulate the words to express how I've been feeling. We received so many baby girl items for Katie for which we are grateful. We visited Charlie's grave and saw the beautiful grave pillow my parents left on it for him. We were asked over and over by EVERYONE we saw how the baby was doing, and of course the question of "how are you feeling." I had my tummy touched more than I could have imagined -- which is strange for me because NOBODY touched my tummy when I was pregnant with Charlie. There were many mixed emotions during this holiday season, some happy, some solemn -- and of course there were some tears shed as we missed our little guy. I'm just glad Christmas is over, and soon this year will be over too.
2009 --- here we come! It has to be a good year.. it just has to be... :)

1 comment:

CLC said...

I hope you are right about 2009!