She looks beautiful!! I thougth they were making you wait til Halloween!? Congrats on he awesome picture!! :)
We snuck in for an ultrasound today without telling anyone. :) We surprised everyone with the news.
Look at that little nose! So Precious.
How lovely and so exciting to see her.
How exciting! She looks perfect!
Beautiful ultrasound.
Congrats!
I've been following your blog, but never commented. I've been praying for yall. I'm so excited for you and your husband! I have a 19 month old daughter named Mackenzie. Great name! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She looks beautiful!! I thougth they were making you wait til Halloween!? Congrats on he awesome picture!! :)
We snuck in for an ultrasound today without telling anyone. :) We surprised everyone with the news.
Look at that little nose! So Precious.
How lovely and so exciting to see her.
How exciting! She looks perfect!
Beautiful ultrasound.
Congrats!
I've been following your blog, but never commented. I've been praying for yall. I'm so excited for you and your husband! I have a 19 month old daughter named Mackenzie. Great name! :)
Post a Comment