I need a fast forward button. I want to see how this will all pan out. I want to fast forward to next week when we find out if our baby is healthy. I want to fast forward to 22 weeks when we get a fetal echo cardiogram. I want to fast forward to 24 weeks, the week where this pregnancy becomes "viable" by textbook standards. I want to fast forward to my due date to see if my baby has come yet, and if so, are we resting at home peacefully. I want to fast forward to the good part, the happy part.
Time is dragging by slowly, and the suspense is making me crazy. I just want to fast forward a little to see how things will end up. Will I ever get my happy ending?
3 comments:
Ditto everything you said.
All I can say is "hang in there!!!!"
I think I hit slow-mo instead of fast-forward because there have been times in the last six months when every hour seemed an eternity.
It does speed up eventually. I promise..
Post a Comment