Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a sigh of relief...

Well, I guess I can relax a little bit. Baby measures 9 weeks 5 days and had a heartbeat of 156. The little bean has arms and legs and was a wiggling around when we saw him/her. Everything so far looks good. My doc did my first OB visit. I asked him what are my chances that this will turn out okay, and he said.. "Beth, you're having a baby." I'm going to assume he's right this time. :)

5 comments:

CLC said...

That's wonderful news. I am crossing everything for you!

Phoenix Rising said...

wonderful news beth . i'm so excited for you. and i'm still praying for all 3 of you!

B's Mom said...

Beth, honey, you ARE having a baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey There!

I've been totally behind in reading blogs lately and was just catching up on your! I'm so happy for you that everything with your pregnancy is progressing so well!

By the way, I saw that same rainbow on August 9. We were driving home from camping and saw it!

Anyway, I hope you are sleeping a little easier now!

Ya Chun said...

That's a no-nonsense doctor!