I was just listening to that on another blog. It's a good song.
You blink and it's over. Everything. I don't know how I can justify wasting so much time googling! :)
Whoa, what an emotional song! Dang, I'm such a sap.. this kind of stuff always gets me going!
It's funny that you posted this because I think of you and C every time I hear it! They DO seem to grow so fast!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was just listening to that on another blog.
It's a good song.
You blink and it's over. Everything. I don't know how I can justify wasting so much time googling! :)
Whoa, what an emotional song! Dang, I'm such a sap.. this kind of stuff always gets me going!
It's funny that you posted this because I think of you and C every time I hear it! They DO seem to grow so fast!
Post a Comment