Monday, June 2, 2008
where do we start..
Our first home visit for the adoption is the 25th of this month. I feel like I have so much to do before then. I opened up pandora's box tonight (the room formerly known as Charlie's room) and tried to organize it. In that room I still have all of my maternity clothing from my pregnancy with Charlie strewn about the room. That needs to be folded and put away. I have a pack and play that needs to be put back together and in it's proper place since it's been used many times by my nephew; the most recent use being on vacation. I have diapers, diapers, diapers that need to find their place back in the closet. There's not much room to groove in pandora's box since I put a hope chest in there full of Charlie's things. I need to find a more appropriate spot for it, but there isn't much space left in my house. I'm looking forward to our first home visit, but dreading the unknown. I'm not sure what they're looking for so it's hard to prepare for it. I want to clean my house from top to bottom, shampoo the carpets, buy a new book shelf for all of my literature, etc. So much to do.. just where oh where do I start?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How exciting... baby steps my love! It will all get done in time!
just remember, they're looking for great and loving parents, not martha stewart!
this is an exciting time!!
I am sure if you make some of your aweome cookies, you will totally win them over.
I am sosososo exctied for you! muuuuahhh
Just be yourselves...they'll probably send a boat load of kids your way. You guys deserve them and they would be lucky to have you!!!
Post a Comment