Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Woah Nelly! Watch yourself today..

I'm mad as H-E-double hockey sticks right now!

My student loan place calls and says I'm three months past due. I tell them that I sent checks on time, and in fact.. all three have cleared from my account. I use a online bill payment service and have sent the same checks, with the same address and account number on them for the past year and a half. What's changed in the last three months to make it so my checks aren't being applied to my account, yet are being cashed by their company? Well, according to them.. nothing has changed. So I try to reason with them by saying.. okay.. so my account number hasn't changed, and the address I'm sending them to hasn't changed.. and you've cashed the three checks from the last three months (which the bank has copies of the cleared checks).. but somehow they're not applied to my account and now I have to fudge around by sending you a fax with the three cleared checks to see what's wrong on my end?! MY END?! Sound's like it's something on YOUR END. To think they waited three months too...
I'M PISSED. (excuse my language)

No comments: