Friday, February 1, 2008

my kitty keeps my feet warm

Who needs electric socks when you have a kitty sleeping on your feet? It's cold and snowy, in fact we're supposed to have quite a snowstorm today. I had 2 births this week, one lasting quite long. The end result of happy mom and happy baby make the wait all worth while though. (I cry at every birth.. just a warning to future doula clients.... I'm a sappy gal)
I'm looking forward to the surprise birthday party I'm throwing for my husband's 30th birthday. He has noooo clue! YAY!
I should have gone to the grocery store today before the snow came so I could get some food since we're out. I guess I could eat the old standby -- CEREAL! (yum)
We always have cereal.

Well.. I'm off to eat my cereal and read a book with my cozy kitty cat.

1 comment:

Lynnbobscrap said...

Gotta love the kitty love! Wish Cor a very happy 30th for us (you two are so frickin young)! So awesome that you have a blog now. Promise I'll try to keep mine more updated. We love you and miss you two!


jen