Monday, June 29, 2009

Show and tell Monday

Here are a few photos from Kate's baptism day. A joyous and cherished event for us. Just before Kate's baptism DH and I reminisced about the turn of events leading to the unexpected baptism of our first child. Charlie's baptism was performed in front of a select few people in a NICU with water from the sink. They were afraid he was going to pass away the first night he was here so they got the on-call chaplain and we baptized him at 1:00 in the morning.
Our Katiebugs was so different from her big brothers. Kate's was performed in front of our many loving friends and family members in the same church DH and I were married, and where I was baptized as a baby. We filled the church yesterday with love and hope and it was with great joy we presented our daughter before God. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

What a beautiful time for you guys! Love the last picture where you guys are kissing her and she just looks like, YEP.. they love me! hehee

Lynnbobscrap said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!

Henry's Mom said...

What a beautiful family!You both look over the moon.

CLC said...

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures!