I'm 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant. This is the most pregnant I have ever been. I'm past the point where I gave birth to my sweet Charlie. I can breathe a little easier now that I know for certain that this pregnancy is different than my last.
That's so terrific. I know that feeling, I just wish my "time" was further along. But I'm still pleased for you. Try to rest easy - this little one won't be like the last one. It's hard to remember that, but it's true. CONGRATS!
9 comments:
Congratulations...I know that must be a relief.
I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I've been reading it for awhile now. Hope you don't mind...
Congrats Beth!! I can't believe how close little Katie is to arriving!! I'm so excited for you guys! :)
Yay! Soon, soon, but not too soon! Grow Katie. Her lungs should be pretty developed now. Fingers crossed...
yay!!!!!
Congratulations Neighbors! We can't wait to meet your sweet little girl! (No rush though :)
Congrats on "making it"!
I nominated you for an award. See my blog.
That's so terrific. I know that feeling, I just wish my "time" was further along. But I'm still pleased for you. Try to rest easy - this little one won't be like the last one. It's hard to remember that, but it's true. CONGRATS!
Congrats! I hope there was a weight lifted from your shoulders.
((hugs))
Post a Comment