I'm days away from the point in my last pregnancy where my water unexpectedly broke and I had a baby. At 34 weeks, 5 days my water broke with Charlie. He was born at 35 weeks on the dot. I think that's why this week I'm building my nest. Today, I've washed all of the sheets/blankets/laundry, etc. I cleaned the bathroom top to bottom. It's so sterile in there you could eat off the floor --- gross, I know, but you get the picture. I plan on steam cleaning the living room tomorrow if I have time. The carpet looks okay, but there's always room for improvement! I'm so into the cleaning mode that I even gave my cat a bath yesterday. Katie's room is ready, and I have everything together in case I need to pack my bags. I feel like everything needs to get done, because after next Tuesday, I really don't know what to expect as far as when she will come. I've never been a day over 35 weeks pregnant before.
I'm starting to panic a little, and cleaning makes me feel like I'm doing something positive.
6 comments:
I'm new here but I'm along for the ride with you these next few weeks. Keep hanging in there....
I know how you feel...sort of at least. I'm almost to the point where I went into labor (21 weeks) and we're hoping and praying to make it beyond that too!
Yay for nesting!! The fact that you have enough energy to do all that sounds like you'll be in labor soon enough! I hope baby Kate is in your arms VERY soon and that she doesn't make you wait! :)
Just found your blog through the Burdens of Being - your story touched me and I thought I'd say "hi" :) Will be thinking of you over the coming weeks!
big days ahead...
and I just noticed your changed profile pic. gorgeous. is that this pregnancy?
Yep! The pic was taken this week. I set the timer on my camera. :)
Post a Comment