My dear friend Kelly wrote me a poem today. It's beautiful and I wanted to share with all of my blogger friends. :)
The Dawn
By Kelly Rinehart
In the dawn of life
few days he gave.
In the dawn of your hope,
God chose not to save.
Wept and mourned
this blessing from above.
Cherish and remember
his brief time with love.
A new dawn of life does approach.
With wanting and longing we pray
that her hope and gifts
God would will to stay.
Excitement and smiles
arms yearning for her.
Loving and patient
new feelings stir.
For the dawn of sorrows past
still lingers inside.
The hope of dawns future
in our hearts does abide.
Her morning approaches,
swelling love catches breath.
Thank You dear God
for life after death.
2 comments:
Wow! I absolutely love this poem! (sob)
Wow, I have shivers... it's so beautiful!
Post a Comment