I always tell myself that this month I'm not going to "try" to have a baby. Then, I'll do all sorts of crazy things, like take Chinese herbal remedies, pee on a stick to see if I'm ovulating, and take my temperature every morning before I get out of bed. Maybe by trying to control the situation by doing these things I am hindering the whole process. This month I've decided I'm not going to "try". So what do I do? I start taking a new fertility blend of herbs, as well as order a ferning microscope to see if I can pinpoint when I'm going to ovulate. So much for not "trying" huh?
On the next episode of "HOW THE SPERM SWIMS", Beth tries hanging upside-down from the rafters for hours in order to increase her chances of conceiving!
2 comments:
ok...so how long have you been trying? it does take time...which i know you know. i was super impatient, and was doing all the tricks. temperature, going at it like rabbits, ovulation kits and keeping my legs up in the air...which of course would then cause a uti! they joys of creating a child!!
it will come. keep having fun trying and don't worry if it doesn't happen this month. all things happen in His time...right?!?
We've been trying since last March. I've had one miscarriage during this whole "trying" process.
I'm impatient!
Post a Comment