Things I've been pondering....
Lots of babyloss happening around me. I feel such sadness when I hear of another angel joining my own. I feel heartbroken for all women who are experiencing the loss of their sweet precious baby.
I've been there more times than anyone should... and I don't want to go back... but that is beyond my control...
I go blindly forward with high hopes and mounting anxiety.
I'm scared...
We haven't named the baby in my belly, nor have I started a baby book for her. With our sweet rainbow Katie's pregnancy I had tons of pages in her book done and letters written to her by this point in the pregnancy but with this little girl we have nothing.. Was it wishful thinking on my part that started me preparing for Katie and I just happened to get lucky with the outcome?
Will this baby girl get to stay?? Why can't I find a name for her? We keep thinking of lots of names, but none seem to stick...
Is this a foreshadowing or a way to protect myself from getting close?
Only time will tell..
1 comment:
I don't know how you did it with Kate. The pictures and the blog are all I have for these babies so far. I can't bear to buy anything. I hope this all looks so different to us both in September.
Post a Comment