Friday, April 20, 2012

3 girls, and a boy in heaven.

Today I am linking up with Kelly’s blog. She is hosting different links from moms who have lost babies. Check out her blog if you’d like to connect with other moms who have lost a child.

For those who are new to my blog, welcome!
Five years ago a beautiful boy was born. Our Charlie. He lived for 4 days. You can read his detailed story here.

Since Charlie, we've had 2 rainbow baby girls, Kate and Maggie. We are currently expecting our 3rd girl. Our little Abbie Rose.
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am from Kelly's I am so very sorry you had to say goodbye to your sweet Charlie. Congratulation on your rainbows. I am going to read Charlies story.

Lisa said...

I am also from Kelly's. I am so sorry for your loss of Charlie. I have three daughters and my oldest two are Katie and Maggie (my third is 5 weeks old and her name is Julianna- Abbie was on our short list but we already have a cousin named that).